Saturday, July 24, 2010

Praline Party Mix

My girl's use to work at County Clutter and they sold a Praline mix that was great to make this party mix with. I think this is my favorite out of all the party mixes I have made or eaten.

I believe you can get this at the Savannah Cinnamon Company 1-800-288-0854 I need to go order some as well as a few other kinds. There is a blackberry one that taste great mixed with 7up and serve over ice.

m In a large bowl Mix 8 cups of any combo of Quaker Oat Squares, Crispix, Rice or Corn Chex
Add small pretzels, pecan halves or roasted peanuts.

Spray a 9x13" pan with cooking spray.

Melt 1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Praline mix
1/2 tsp baking soda.

Heat until boiling and gently cook for 2 minutes. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir to coat , bake at 250 degrees for one hour, stirring once during baking. Cool thoroughly before placing in pretty tins. :o)

No comments: