Saturday, October 23, 2021

Pumpkin Apple Strudel Muffins.

 

These muffins are so easy to make.

I made a batch of these for church tomorrow. The recipe says they make one and a half dozen but I actually got 23 average size muffins. 
I hope you give these a try come back and let me know what you think. The original recipe called for one cup of canned pumpkin but I was in a hurry I thought it said one can of pumpkin. So I added a full can minus a quarter of a cup because I had used a quarter of a cup for something else earlier, that's the real reason behind me making these muffins for tomorrow for Sunday School. I didn't want to waste the can that I had opened and just took some out since pumpkin so expensive now.

2.5 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 T  pumpkin pie spice
1 t baking soda
.5 t salt
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
One small can pumpkin. Make sure it is solid pumpkin not pumpkin pie mix.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups finely chopped and peeled apples.

Topping
1/2 cup sugar
4 T all purpose flour
1 t cinnamon
3 T cold butter

In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkins pie spice, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs, pumpkin, and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moisten. Folding apples. Phil paper line muffin cups 3/4 away full.

Topping

Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; divide evenly over each muffin.

Bake muffins at 350 until a toothpick comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vape modules from famous brands, they're all here.Long-term stable supply, holiday discounts, regular discount code issued.dead rabbit r coilsmok starter kit.