Friday, July 26, 2024

Husband Favorite Chicken

 My husband is really easy to cook for. Even if he does not like something I will never know until afew days later, he might say something like, "that was not one of your best meals but it was good." After 43 years of marriage I know that means, "I really did not care for that dish you made." 🤣

I was being lazy last night and just salted some chicken and added some pepper and threw in a pan with oil and butter, browned them, then threw it in a 400 degree oven.

He has asked me to make it at least once a week, he even asked today if I  could make it every day.

Chicken legs and wings

Olive oil

Butter, I threw in a cube of butter

Salt and pepper.

Fry in a cast-iron skillet until brown on each side, put in a 400 degree oven until done.



No comments: