Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Super easy Pulled Pork


















I came on here to post a recipe then I found all these cute cake ideas. I make a really super easy pulled pork recipe. I wanted to smoke my pork in my smoker this time but with the hours I work I just did not have the time so I threw it in the crock pot again. This is my easy go to way to make pulled pork.


Pork butt, I like to use one with a bone in it.
Brown Sugar rub I got this from Costco and figured it was time to use it. 
bottle of brown sugar BQ sauce.

Believe me when I tell you this is a super easy recipe. I came home at 6:00 am from work and headed to bed. As I was laying there I remembered I need to make my pulled pork. So I got up and threw the pork in the crock-pot and sprinkled the brown sugar rub I had over the pork. I set it to high and went to bed. When I got up about 5 hours later I checked it, once it fell apart easily when stirred I turned it to low. Poured in some brown sugar BQ sauce and let it cook for another hour, then turned to warm.

Bag of coleslaw. 
bottle Marie Calendar coleslaw dressing
Hamburger buns.

Mix bag of coleslaw with dressing and chill. Toast hamburger buns and add pulled pork and coleslaw.  Enjoy. 

Hope you give i


t a try and come back and let me know what you think.

No comments: