Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cupcake suckers








I was making dinner and thinking did I tell everyone where I got this recipe from. Well I want you all to go check it out at Bakerella blog, I make them look like a mess she makes the so cute and has so many great ideas. Here is her blog..http://bakerella.blogspot.com/





OK,


I know I am sick but I can't stop cooking, I am starting to think it might be another type of illness. LOL I find when I am stressed I cook a lot. Good thing I am broke otherwise it could get real ugly. LOL



So anyhow, after making the smiling face suckers that I did not do very good on, they tasted really good even the adults love them. Or so they say. But I wanted to make them so I would not have to draw on them because when it comes to drawing it is not my cup of tea.



I had some cake mix left from the $1.00 box sale they were having and also some frosting when it was on sale. While I was out birthday shopping I picked up some chocolate and pink candy melts and just added raspberry flavoring to the pink to give a flavor. I have some ideas for Halloween and Christmas also.... well here are the pictures.

3 comments:

A said...

ah! So cute! I don't know how to get them that small though :(

My Crazy Family said...

You take about a teaspoon and you roll them in a ball in your hand, then you shape the bottom a little smaller them the top. Stick them in the freezer and in a few hours take them our, dip your sticks in candy melts, stick them through the bottom. I would stick them back in the freezer after you do each one this way they will still be frozen when you dip them.

Unknown said...

Truely this is yummy. My family members loved it very much, So I make it again and again.
I saw such beautiful cakes on the sites :


Online Cake Delivery in Noida
Online Cake Delivery in Delhi
Online Cake Delivery in Gurgaon