Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baked Tilapia

I do not make fish often because I am the only one who likes some fish. Well, I have never tried Tilapia and after attending a Taste of Home show Diana made this and said it was really good. I have to admit I did not even give this recipe a second look until she was talking about how good it was. So that night I went out and got the stuff. Safeway had the Talapia on sell for $3.99 a pound. It is really good and I will make is again.

3/4 C soft bread crumbs
1/3 C grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp oregano
4 Tilapia (5 oz each)
In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt and oregano. Coat fillets in crumb mixture. Place on a backing sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.






No comments: