Friday, September 10, 2010

Avila Beach, California

My Daughter Kristine and her husband Ryan live in the Pismo Beach area. Well years ago before she was married my youngest daughter Kim, Kristine and myself took a girl's trip to Solvang. As we were watching TV in the hotel there was a show about a cute little pie shop in Avila Beach, so we headed there to only find them closed.
Well this week we were camping with the family in the same area and decided to go there and check it out. What a cute place, I am glad I left my purse at home, I would have spent money I did not have to spend. But I did take some pictures I would like to share with you and if you happen to get out in the area stop by it is such a cute place. Petting zoo for the family, candy and ice-cream shop, fresh apple cider the list goes on and on.

No comments: