This recipe is so easy. I am not a fudge person but I figure anything with caramel and toffee has got to be good. :o)
3 cups Milk chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
7 OUNCES Kraft's Caramels ( Used the caramel bits) (1/2 BAG), I melted in microwave with 1T. heavy cream!!!
1/2 cup, coarsely chopped pecans (I TOASTED them in the oven 350 for a couple of minutes!!! ADDS AWESOME FLAVOR!)
1/2 cup toffee bits
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together the white chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
2. Pour into a 9x9 dish lined with nonstick foil.
3. Pour the melted caramel over the fudge and use a knife or spatula to marble throughout the fudge. Scoop some of the fudge from the bottom on top of the caramel so it's mixed well from top to bottom.
4. Add chopped pecans and toffee bits. I swirled them through just a drop.
5. Chill for at least an hour. Cut into squares and enjoy