Friday, June 27, 2014

Easy cordon bleu sandwich.

 

 




















I got that phone call no mother wants to hear on my way home from work this morning at 5:45 am. My husband wll call me some times as I am on my way home asking if I can bring him something to eat and a coffee so I figured that is what it was when my phone rang, I was just shocked he remembered I went in a hour early to get off work early. But that was not the reason he called. I have a very senitive nose so he wanted to warn me before I got there that my son had been throwing up and did not make it to the bathroom. So me and my buddy Mister Clorox cleaned the bathroom they I texted my husband to pick up a carpet cleaning machine so I could clean carpets when I got up. So I have been cleaning carpets all morning. I love clean carpet! So I wanted something easy to make for dinner and I remembered I had some frozen breaded chicken patties in the freezer leftover from camping. So I picked up a few other things while I was at the store and made these Cordon Bleu sandwiches. My son had chicken soup and crackers.

Frozen breaded chicken patties
thinly sliced ham
Swiss cheese
Mayo
Lettuce
Tomato

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/notes/aprils-home-cooking/easy-cordon-bleu-sandwich/828214253856636

No comments: