Friday, January 30, 2009

Daring Bakers Tuiles


The daring Baker Challenge this month was Tuiles. We were to pick one of three recipes and bake them, shape them, and pair them. Because of the diet my husband is on he cannot have a lot of flour so I replace about 75% of mine with ground almonds. I was a little worried it was not going to turn out but they were really good. This was my first time with Daring Bakers and it was a lot of fun.


My fruit of choice were pomegranates and I filled them with whipping cream. I can't wait to see what next months challenge is going to be.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, that array of tuile creations are suberb and mouth watering! Great job!

My Crazy Family said...

Thank you. I love your lemon one. I will have to check your blog out more later, it looks really yummy.

Eat4Fun said...

Congratulations on completing your first DB Challenge! Very cool idea to use almond meal in place of flour! Great job!

My Crazy Family said...

Thank you. I had a lot of fu and can't wait until next month.