Friday, September 2, 2011

Cookie Make Over

























This is all Hugs & Cookies xoxo fault, Danielle made http://cookiesxo.blogspot.com/2011/08/introducing-smadeleines.html

which got the wheels in my head turning and I decided to use a few of our favorite stuff to do the samething.


I used
Fudge Strips and Chocolate covered Graham crackers.
Large marshmallows
Marshmello Cream
Chocolate chips
Peanut butter
Toffee pieces
On the fudge stripes I put them on a pan with a large marshmello turned side ways and put them under the broiler until golden, then I added another fudge stripe on top and dipped in chocolate and rolled the sides in toffee bits.
Same with the chocolate covered graham cracker but I put some peanut butter on a few of them and then the marshmellow cream.








No comments: