Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baking.


From my garden




Well I have not posted everyday but trust me I am baking still. I made more Cranberries for my husband's job and today I made pumpkin bread. I will be making a lasagna dinner for 25 of them next Friday. It is funny because this is what I would love to do for a living and the funny thing is I never change for it I do it all for free. I am thinking about taking orders for pies for the holidays and making them to earn some extra money.
Well I guess I could post a picture of the Omelet I made because the chicken was still frozen and I need to feed my husband before he went to work. :o)
I like lots of veggies in my Omelet and my family likes meat in everything, I added a little ham to theirs with tomatoes, green onions, asparagus and cheese.

No comments: