Monday, April 12, 2010

Pizza Meatloaf


1 envelope onion soup mix
2 lbs ground beef
1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs ( I use 1/2 the amount)
2 eggs
1 small green bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup water
1 cup Ragu
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 in a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup pasta sauce and 1/2 cup cheese.
in a 13x9" baking pan, shape into loaf. Top with remaining 1/2 cup sauce.
Bake for 50 minutes
Sprinkle top with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.

2 comments:

chefany said...

HI April! So good to meet you and have you in my class! I look forward to teaching you cake decorating and seeing your blogs about your progress...

My Crazy Family said...

Thanks! I am so excited to be taking them. I think the class is going to be great and a lot of fun.