Thursday, August 7, 2008

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies



Well school starts soon and all my canning and baking will slow down. Maybe not too much since I will be teaching a cooking class on Thursday's.

I figured I would make cookies for the boys and for Jacob to take to his Basketball camp today, he is always so hungry when we pick him up and I pack him huge lunches. He is in basketball camp for eight hours a day. We paid for his first camp but could not afford to send him to the second one so he earned the money himself. I made caramel apples, brownies, lemon bars and cookbooks for him to sell. He earned the money in two days. Well I should say all but $20.00 and we paid that. Tomorrow is the last day of his camp and he will miss it. He will sign up for baseball and soccer this fall with the homeschool group and then for the winter it will be volley ball which he hates and basketball which is his life anymore. David my oldest son is into music (piano) but the college cut the music class this fall. Danny is everything art.

Well all the cookies are gone that I baked. I always make rolls and keep it in the fridge so I can just grab a roll and bake it when needed it.

No comments: