Monday, November 1, 2010

Marxfoods Ironfoodie

Head over to http://www.foodieblogroll.com/contests/foodie-blogroll-marx-foods-iron-foodie-contest and check out this fun contest that Marxfood is putting on. This is going to be a blast. Don't wait to long to check it out because it won't last long.
I can't wait!!So here are soem questions we need to answer for the contest...
#1 Why do you want to compete in this challenge?
      I love to cook and think this would be so much fun and help me think outside the box and try some new stuff.



#2 Who's kitchen would you like to spend the day in and Why?
    
      Wow my two choices would be either the Swedish chef or Julia Child....Wow that is a hard one. I guess I would have to say Julia Child's because she is the one who started all this. A woman who was not afraid to go after what she wanted.

#3 What morsel are you most likely to swipe from family and friends plates when they are not looking?
 I am a huge bread lover, so I would have to say a dinner roll or any kind of bread.

#4  Sum your childhood up in one meal.
      Take out.

#5  The one mainstream food you can't stand.
       Just one....scallops I guess would be the top.
<><><>  <><><>  
   

No comments: