Monday, October 3, 2011

Easy Taco Chili


















1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, with liquid
1 (15 ounce) can black beans with liquid
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
2 (14.5 ounce) cans peeled and diced tomatoes
1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix

In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat. Drain, and set aside.
Place the ground beef, onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce,  diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker. Mix to blend, and cook on Low setting for 8 hours

2 comments:

The JR said...

As nippy as it's been the past few mornings, it won't be long before I'm making lots of soup.

My Crazy Family said...

Where do you live? We have had a cool summer this year. I think only once did we get out of the 70's and most of the time we stayed in the 60's
I double the recipe so tonight I am going to use it to stuff baked potatoes and then add cheese, sour cream and green onions. Well that is if I go to the store and it get green onions. :o)