Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Breakfast














Yes I had to do it, I made breakfast for dinner. I love sausage gravy and never take the time in the morning make it. So I figured I would make it for supper tonight. It was a super simple recipe and good. I start my scramble eggs because they take the longest. I cook them very, very slowly and they are great. I hate eggs but they are great.


1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
Salt and black pepper to taste
8 prepared biscuits

DIRECTIONS
Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until browned. Stir in flour until dissolved. Gradually stir in milk. Cook gravy until thick and bubbly. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot over biscuits. Refrigerate leftovers.

No comments: