Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eggnog Coffee

I want to post this recipe before I lose it again. I have made it in a long time and started thinking about it. So I will store it on my blog so it will be easy to find next month. I will post a picture once I make it.

You need to try it, I do not like coffee but I like this.

Eggnog Coffee
1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
1 tablespoon hot water
4 cups eggnog*
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions: In a bowl, dissolve coffee in water. Add eggnog, brown sugar and cinnamon; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Chill. In a mixing bowl, beat cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Pour eggnog mixture into glasses; top with whipped cream. Yield: 4 cups.

No comments: