Monday, October 20, 2008

My cute spoon

I got the cutiest ( I know it is not a word, it should be with as much as I use it)spoon in the mail today. There is such a funny story behind this. Well on one of the blogs I belong to there was a contest I entered, I was so excited because I noticed I was a winner. I mean Woo Hoo! EXCITED!! WOO HOO! I even emailed Megan my Woo Hoo!! Well I was so pumped, then I thought wait a minuted, I did not remember saying my friend, So I clicked into my name so I could see my page....OH MAN!!!! It was another April. Was I sad? No, I thought it was so funny, I rewrote Megan and told her what happened, she thought it was funny also. But she mailed me a winking spoon and I love it! Thank you Megan. I will use the spoon for everything. I am driving my family nuts with it right now, I keep saying "look what I got!" "My Spoon is sooo cute." they know I am crazy so they just look at me and go on with what they are doing. LOL


Woo Hoo!!!! I got my spoon!!! Woo Hoo.. I told Megan it is a good thing it was not a car I won. :o)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm so glad the spoon made it's journey. I have the smiling one in orange and you have the winking one in orange. I guess that makes us BBFs. Best Blogging Friends.